• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Track Bar and other Suspension Options

I am in the market for a track bar as the title would imply. However im looking into this dodge offroad place. http://store.dodgeoffroad.com/ he's got a ton of options and customization for lift kits etc. I like his design. He's claiming a 100% success rate or i think he actually says he's got a 0% failure rate. My truck is lifted and i definitely use my truck but i try to take care of it. I hate cheaping out on certain things that I know are notorious for problems. Im just seeing if I cant gather a couple opinions.

I really like my Dodge off road stuff.  He can have delivery problems apparently though.  I think if you look through most posts, that is really the only complaint....  I have never noticed one on quality of the product. 

I was not in a hurry for mine, so I don't remember if they came in quickly or not.

HTH

Hag

• Owner

Dodge Offroad is slow to getting parts out from what I understand everything is built per order basis and takes time. 

If it wasn't for your lift you could follow me. I've got a high mileage success rate for all suspension with 300k or on tie rods, heading for 200k for ball joints, track bars are well in the 150k mile range. Most don't want to follow me because the secret is the smaller tires and wheels I'm using and no lift or leveling.