• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Custom Out side the box 5" stacks

56 minutes ago, Blueox01 said:

Where in Iowa? Des Moines?

Quad Cities Now, moved here few years ago wife got a job. We used to live in Cedar Rapids before. 

39 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Geez if you guys have you pin updated on the map it would be child's play to find each other...

https://mopar1973man.com/membermap/

I don't want to be found :shifty:, not enough time to even sleep anymore. Didn't even celebrated my last b-day. :duh:

• Haha 2

• Owner
3 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

I don't want to be found :shifty:, not enough time to even sleep anymore. Didn't even celebrated my last b-day. :duh:

LOL... sounds like me. 13 hours a day stuck in a truck driving 3 days a week. Now trying to get time to even pull the head off my Cummins so I can get it repaired. :duh: I've got my pin up there on the map but it won't do much good unless you know where I'm hiding these days. :sofa:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

Quad Cities Now, moved here few years ago wife got a job. We used to live in Cedar Rapids before. 

I quit having b-days at 21  havn't aged since.

• Haha 3