• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I love Cummins Apex red

I sure would love to get everything apart and polish it up and paint it. My valve cover is all peeling the coating they put on the aluminum is yellowy gold now. Its a lack of funds for all the gaskets and fluids as well as an extreme lack of time. That looks awesome. Too much red for my taste but i like it

• Like 1

I envy you living where you do, drove past you 8-9 yrs ago when there was a bunch of construction going up to Kalispell, Delivered a trailer to a company that retrofits them for command posts for Firefighters, Law enforcement.  Beautiful drive even through the construction. 

3 hours ago, Blueox01 said:

I envy you living where you do, drove past you 8-9 yrs ago when there was a bunch of construction going up to Kalispell, Delivered a trailer to a company that retrofits them for command posts for Firefighters, Law enforcement.  Beautiful drive even through the construction. 

That’s cool! You drove within a mile of my house if you came Hwy 93!