• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

5th wheel questions.......

• Staff

How do you deal with humidity and condensation in winter? Do you have a dehumidifier? I think Dripley uses his Fiver in winter. 

Also what hitch for the truck is a go to brand and type. I would like to get the best, maybe easier to use. T.I.A.

If I do this I want one about like IBMobile has. It's not too huge

I have never used a dehumidifier my self. I never had any problems anywhere in the structure that I can tell. Sure the windows sweat sometimes, like when cooking but it was not constant by any means. I also stopped using the furnace for the most part and used a tower ceramic heater in the bedroom and a larger infrared heater everyone sells for the living room. Both 1500 watt heaters. I dont like drying the air out to much, its just uncomfortable. 

As far as a hitch, mine is a 20 year old Reese and it is still going strong. bought it with the first 5th wheel.