• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anyone wanna teach me how to use HPTuners?

TheGreatWhite

My dad keeps bugging me to learn how to tune using HPTuners, but I hopped on there to get started and I'm just so overwhelmed by everything. Could someone lend me a hand and help me understand what I'm looking at and narrow down what I need to focus on to tune a truck? Recently I've been interested in doing it but with all the timing correction tabs and such I couldn't even begin to know where to look or narrow down what I need to focus on. I'll love you long time if you help me out lol. Thanks!

Just now, Mopar1973Man said:

UDC = User Defined Catcher

In other words you program everything in Windows and save on the SD card then the Smarty Touch flashes the tune into the ECM. I know @AH64ID is a Smarty user, @4Play is another Smarty user.

That sounds pretty interesting! I'm pretty sure dad is done shopping around for programmers lol. I have a Smarty S03 I might need some tips for however.

2 minutes ago, trreed said:

Trade?!!!!

If you're asking about the pump and kit, no. $450 cash. It was from the guy I bought my newer 99 motor from for my red truck. If you're talking about the programmer, I don't know anybody who wants to trade so I won't waste my time cause with my luck I'll trade for it and my pump will die, which is when I plan on doing the swap.

Edited by TheGreatWhite