• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Thanks to diesel auto power

Needed new injectors recently so I went with a good company, they didn't disappoint.

Ordered 75hp 7x.0085 vco like I've been wanting and after I got the new ones in they are great, even though the test drive was short. 

Got home to fill out the core return and realized I was upgraded!

just wanted to say thanks @dieselautopower for the parts, I'll be happy to keep doing business with y'all. 

IMG_7666.JPG

Edited by Towrigdually
  • Like 1

I agree about DAP.  I have their 150hp sticks and they've been great.  I just ordered a 5" stainless exhaust from them that came in today.  It came with a downpipe that I couldn't use because I have twins on the truck.  I asked Lenny if he could keep the downpipe and discount the kit.  He told me that he couldn't do that cuz it was part of the product...but he still worked with me on the price regardless.  A few days went by and Lenny calls me and says a guy called DAP looking for just a stainless downpipe and he was going to give him my info so that I could sell it to him and save even more money.  Top notch customer service!  Two thumbs up for Lenny and DAP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1