• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Changing levels doesn't have effect

Jake7287

• 1 month later...

Did that it does have 12v

I did read somewhere if a quad is unhooked for a long time they can get a little glitchy, when I first got it the backlight and half the features didn’t work and would freeze the unit up, using info from this site I updated/flashed the display it self and everything works now, just wondering if the main box may need the same....

Edited by Steve31

Wonder if something else had happen to it then.... maybe a bad jumpstart or alt surge?

I can mat it and start leveling it up and it’s very suttle if any change at all, may just order a stealth plate, ensure a good connection and get the rigged up look outa there