• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

A few more mods..

Finally got the cash to upgrade the front bumper and headlights. Ended up with a Boss Hog and Anzo clear lens replacements.

Posted Image

Not bad for an old man's truck..

Ops

UPdate 8/7 - Whacked a 150 lb doe with it this evening at about 35 MPH. Only mark on it was a couple of deer hairs..

:hyper:

Ops

• Staff

Nice deer smasher.... notice how the 2 Idaho guys think "Oh look something to hit deer with and you wont hurt your truck" :lmao: Nice looking truck :thumbup2:

make that 3 :hyper: But I am waiting to smack a deer so I can upgrade the front end to 07 headlights, then i'll get a deer killer!

i just scored some used compressors and air tanks off a bagged lowrider time to put them to good use on a real truck, my honk honk is coming shortly behind you. i also want some leveling bags on rear axle. hope yours goes smooth and ill drop some picks of my low budget build when done.:broke: