• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from Wisconsin

roadwarrior

I have been on other forums for years.  I am very impressed with the quantity and quality of 2nd generation topics on this site, so I decided to join.

I fell in love with my first CTD while helping my Uncles farm.  I was driving an S10 at the time and my uncle bought a new '92 Chassis Cab CTD.  He partially bought that truck because he really liked the engine from his experiences with it in his farm equipment.  Within a couple of years, I bought a new red and black '97 CTD 2500 reg cab 4x4(I'd love to be able to have this truck back and in good shape).  I then decided I needed an extended cab and ordered my current truck.  It is an Amethyst '99 CTD 2500 QC 4x4.  I started modifying this truck in 2000 with the addition of a Dr. Performance stage 3+ kit.  Over the years I kept adding things up to Scheid twin turbos, cam,  Mach 6's and other goodies.  At some point in my life, It finally dawned on me that maybe my Father did know what he was talking about when he asked me, "why do you have to keep modifying this truck?"  Over the last 5 to 10 years, I have spent a lot of money trying to return my truck back to a much more stock and reliable family vehicle.  It has been a huge money pit and a lot of fun at the same time.  I really love this truck and hope to have it for a long long time.   It is still in really nice shape,with no rust and I just rolled over 120K miles this year.  I haven't driven it in the winter for the last 12 years or so.  The majority of the miles now are towing either our camper or my flatbed hauling one of my Farmalls.

Dan