• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Banks Monster Ram with Ppump 24v

So being underway with the Ppump swap.

i have Scheid Lines and a D&J grid heater delete spacer that is also a 1/2 inch taller and my monster ram hits on my lines and doesn’t go all the way on the spacer.

Its almost if I need a 1 inch spacer over stock and it will clear maybe, but I don’t want to be to tall so the hood doesn’t close ? 

Has anyone ran into this and what have you used to clear everything? (Lines,hood,ect)

This is on a 2001.5 24v

pic includes is what I’m talking about.

7CEADC1F-92CD-4B74-AACB-B684F2F1BC45.jpeg

CAE41B57-6967-4AE0-ACF8-53E966AA8287.jpeg

Edited by 24valvematt

10 hours ago, 24valvematt said:

So being underway with the Ppump swap.

i have Scheid Lines and a D&J grid heater delete spacer that is also a 1/2 inch taller and my monster ram hits on my lines and doesn’t go all the way on the spacer.

Its almost if I need a 1 inch spacer over stock and it will clear maybe, but I don’t want to be to tall so the hood doesn’t close ? 

Has anyone ran into this and what have you used to clear everything? (Lines,hood,ect)

This is on a 2001.5 24v

pic includes is what I’m talking about.

7CEADC1F-92CD-4B74-AACB-B684F2F1BC45.jpeg

CAE41B57-6967-4AE0-ACF8-53E966AA8287.jpeg

Yeah might need to get a 12v one I agree.

I'm in the process of accumulating the parts to do the swap myself and I'd like to possibly get a new intake while I'm at it and I was wondering, could you possibly buy a twin ram intake like a lot of guys run on a 12v? Or are the lines not set in that configuration?

And it cleared this hood? That’s my concern really.

12 minutes ago, Sycostang67 said:

I saw one guy solve that problem by stacking 2 grid heater delete spacers and getting studs cut to length to bolt it all down.  

And it cleared his hood? And lines? No rubbing?