• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Lock up switch now high idle.

Mr. Bojangles

So I decided to finally instal a lock up switch, and it works fantastic.  But now, if high idle is turned on on the Quad, it turns on no matter what the outside or coolant temp is.  I have to disable my turbo timer or it comes on.  It stays on past the 120 degree warm up setting on start up as well.  It never did this before so my question is what the heck happened?  Is it because of the jumper in the trans relay?  Please help me understand lol.  

• Owner
On 10/23/2018 at 12:43 PM, Mr. Bojangles said:

:doh: I’m an idiot.  Never turned the level back up to 3.  Haven’t changed a power level in a long time and it slipped my mind.  Thanks guys, sorry for wasting your time.  

There is no such thing a dumb question. We are glad to help you out. Not a problem and no it wasn't a waste of time I'm sure someone else will forget too. Be thankful it was an easy fix.