• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Lets see what guns you "don't own" :shifty:

Me78569

:shifty:   I dont own a few of them but this one is my favorite.

My  Model 94 that I dont own lol  Canadian bicentennial.   I sold it at one point to a friend then I missed it so much I had to buy it back for more than he gave me.
model94.jpg

model941.jpgmodel942.jpg

I have been looking to upgrade from my elk / deer mossberg .270  which has been an awesome field rifle.   I think I have less than $400 into it and it is reliably within 1" at 100 yards year after year without doing much of anything to it.   
mossberg.jpg

But I am jones'en for a new Henry long ranger in .308 to take over for the .270.  Just because I want to feel like john wayne when I hunt.  My thinking is the elk and deer will come out into the open easier and then when I do shoot them they will stand up on their hind legs, yell " ahhh you got me" and fall over backwards. 

H014-alt-scope-min.png

Beyond that a pistol that is not trust worthly and a few 22's and 12 gauges for clay shooting. 

anyone got any cool stuff?

• 1 month later...

This is the only truly unique thing I’ve got. Not sure what make or caliber, all it has is 1845 stamped in the hammer. It’s part of a set, but the other one is in need of some love. 

AC9EE984-4F5A-49C6-8068-73768DBB042A.jpeg

Rest of it is a standard mix of 12 and 20 gauge trap guns and somehow a pellet rifle.

Edited by trreed
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve got a Remington 11-87 Premier 12 GA that I really like. A Remington 783 in 270. Win with a Vortex scope that is my big game rifle. I’d like to upgrade the caliber to a 6.5 Creedmore and get a walnut stock in place of synthetic. Also have a Remington 597 22LR great little gun and a 357. Snub nose pistol. 

• Staff

You guys are funny. Thanks. The goats really are the way to go. Even munch up old truck tires if I heard that right .

I'm really into western style and would like to get the Henry 45 rifle. My 22 golden boy is smooth.

Edited by JAG1

21 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

I'm really into western style 

th (1).jfif

21 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

I'm really into western style 

Just need a western goat.

All kidding aside the Henry is a really nice rifle. I'd love to have an original.

Edited by dave110