• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Lets see what guns you "don't own" :shifty:

Me78569

10 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I thought I might have heard it from you Dan. My neighbor is shooting off 25 round Mag. I can still hear and still count at least.:thumb1:

My ears are bad but gunfire does not get me and one thing i have always been at is counting but not before the chickens hatch.

The wife came home from work today and apparently was thinking about the weatherby most of the day.... so off to the gun store we went and returned with this.

Weatherby Vanguard 2 Camilla in 6.5 creedmoor as well.  Fits me like garbage and her like a glove.  

IMG_20190125_205443904.jpg

Since we own 2 of the same I guess I have to start reloading.......oh darn  :lmao:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It only took 2 weeks to get to this point, but I have reloaded a few rounds lolol.   

$.55 cents a round compared to $1.30-$1.60 per round.......that is if you ignore the upfront cost of the reloading stuff :shifty: 

IMG_20190208_143835704.jpg

IMG_20190208_143918198.jpg

Wifes Rifle ready sight in.  guess I have to take her hunting now lol

IMG_20190208_144430827.jpg

• Like 3

• Staff
1 minute ago, Me78569 said:

Nope, I have a friend with one.

Hornady load data, nothing fancy.  Trying to mirror the factory bullet.  

Perfect. 

I recommend not loading up a bunch right away. 

Load in groups of 3 with small changes, 0.5gr, of power. Go test fire them thru the chronograph. You're looking for the powder load the provides the smallest variance in fps. That's a load the gun likes and will be the most accurate with. 

It's all over now...the more you reload the more crap you realized that you "have" to buy.  Another thing I have found is how the bullet's seating depth changes accuracy and consistency.  Hornady makes an OAL gauge and when used with the comparator tool is makes seating your bullets super consistent.  But that all requires more stuff to buy.  Good luck, I found that I really enjoy reloading, but now I have brass stored everywhere, even for guns I don't have.

• Like 1

Yep, I think I enjoy reloading more than shooting lol.   I ran ouf of brass to reload with.....    

End up being pretty happy with 2 loads

1. eldx 143gr with 41.5gr of h4350 

2. eldm 123gr with 43.8 gr of h4350 

Both rounds are accurate enough to hit what you are aiming for at 300 yards.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Owner
15 hours ago, trreed said:

Compact 9mm with a 10 round capacity. Should be a good conceal carry gun. Made in USA too!

Kind of doesn't work too good when it's in a box with the trigger locked. Works much better on your hip ready to go loaded. Like mine is loaded and worn nearly daily. Never leave home without it.

Firestar 9mm Made in Spain...

20190218_093358.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Thief - This is a hold-up.

Trreed - Let me go back to my truck and unlock my gun so I can shoot you. 

Thief - "BANG"

Trreed - ....

A locked up weapon is worthless. A weapon left behind in your vehicle is worthless. A weapon locked up in a gun safe is worthless. 

Average 911 response time here in my area is better than 1 hour. You better be able to hold your own for at least 1 hour.

Edited by Mopar1973Man