• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

iQuad BT tablet/phone setups

OK all, those of you that are running the V2 tuning with the iQuad let’s see your phone/tablet setups!!! I am looking into buying a new one because my Samsung galaxy tab E has started to fail and the screen is separating from the tablet. 

Not sure if I want to upgrade to a different tablet or replace this one?!! 

9F1CD244-2A9D-4834-A3E9-398E9CC915DF.jpeg

78028FBC-B2F5-45D6-97E8-945A05224A8F.jpeg

• Owner
1 hour ago, Silverdodge said:

Wait till @Quadzilla Power gets the screen up and running

2 hours ago, JDHudsn said:

I am looking into buying a new one because my Samsung galaxy tab E has started to fail and the screen is separating from the tablet. 

I highly doubt it will be tablet sized...:rolleyes: 

I figure it's going to be roughly the size of Edge Juice or Smarty Touch. Which is smaller than my LG G5 cellphone. 

• Owner

My cellphone does many more things... Does way more than just a screen...

Cellphone calls through the stereo

Voice commands (Ex: to do text messages without touching the phone)

Quadzilla iQuad (Bluetooth channel 1)

OBDLink LX (Bluetooth channel 2)

Play MP3 from the phone

I love the thought of running the Quadzilla headless which is really cool because now anyone in the truck is clueless. 

DSCF4289.JPG

DSCF4288.JPG

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• 1 month later...

What's the secret to getting the Samsung TAB E to work with IQuad?  I bought one on the Bay and it won't Bluetooth to my IQuad V2.  Any advice greatly appreciated.  I want to play!!!!!

I bought a Samsung TAB A and it was so old that it wouldn't go to the play store and download the App.  So bought Samsung SM-T113, to no joy.  Android 4.4.4

Michael

Edited by int3man
Typo's

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Unreal Summit said:

What kind of tablet mount is that?

@Unreal Summit

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074PD1GNY?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_pd_title

this is by far the best mount for the Samsung galaxy tab e-lite. I went through 5 different mounts. Tighten the allens on the mount in the link above and it’s rock solid!! There are two Allen’s one in the base and one on the side:cool:

I’m running the new GDP display. It’s an Android based display that has every option I could ask for in a vehicle mounted display. The mount is genius, it’s a windshield mount that the charger cable plugs into. The display is held in place by very powerful magnets so the display can be taken off and removed from the vehicle when parked. That way I one can mess with your settings or steal it. It also has a dash cam built in and I have a WiFi backup camera hooked up as well. It’s got a factory GPS system installed but I downloaded Google Maps since I’m more familiar with that. It’s WiFi and Bluetooth enabled obviously. It’s also has an auto-sleeper programed into it so it turns on when you start the truck and shuts off when you shut the truck off.

171CB4D7-A2C3-4D00-8DCD-FBE07DF80ABE.jpeg

ED6577C5-965F-42F3-92B4-3E7D9CE6DBB8.jpeg

1B15C595-1003-4EFD-BF58-F542C2575C60.jpeg

020C076C-EBE0-4F9F-A96F-33901E9AC251.jpeg

2D3093F1-B005-464D-B2A5-4CFB2D03440C.jpeg

00B9696F-8D8F-4F4A-AE7D-6C94F79EC821.jpeg

E698AC79-9B34-4537-B72A-EC03D1CEC900.jpeg