• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Seat upgrades

Genos has a new and improved seat cushion. Thinking about one my self. They also have a cover pretty reasonable. I think it is a replacement but does not match the original. There are some original clothe ones out there, they are pricey in opinion at near $190. 

1 minute ago, dripley said:

Genos has a new and improved seat cushion. Thinking about one my self. They also have a cover pretty reasonable. I think it is a replacement but does not match the original. There are some original clothe ones out there, they are pricey in opinion at near $190. 

Screw that. No one's stuffed superduty seats in a 2nd gen? Or newer seats? 

all depends on the year....pre quad cab, your fine...install what you like.

quad cabs have to have the seat belt addressed....either 99-07 chevy truck seats, some ford supercabs, or chrysler sebring.

i have looked into seatbelt extensions like buses use, to mount the upper tie point to the quad cab door mount. then find a seat i like...but i will probably end up with a newer truck before all that work.

local upholstery shop and grab some foam, glue and shape.