• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2014 Dodge Ram

I really only know 2nd and some 3rd gen stuff and all the things that can interchange between the 1500 and 2500/3500. 

My wife drives a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 4 door short bed, and with the hemi. I'm gonna be looking to buy some new shocks (maybe small lift too), maybe some other go fast goodies for her truck. I would like to know if possible - which years interchange and is the bodies the same way as say the 2nd gens? Hope this makes sense and someone understands what I'm getting at lol.