• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Damn stalkers

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Before any takes this the wrong way its meant as a joke in my title. I know the gent I was talking to will know... :lmao:

Storyline... MoparMom and I show up to the DaVita Dialysis center in Ontario, OR. I press the buzzer and the nurse came to the door saying, "We are just a bit behind schedule it will be a few minutes." Mom and I go to the waiting area and sit down. In comes a gentleman and come in and sits down beside me and says, "I'm not a stalker, but I do know who you are Mopar1973Man." So, he continues to tell me that he's been watching the forum and knew about Mom's dialysis treatments. He started asking me about truck information. This gentleman happened to own a 1996 Dodge at one point sold it and now bought a 2001 Dodge 2500 SB. Now he wants my special touch. Our conversation was broke for a moment while I got Mom into her appointment. Then we went outside to the truck. 

Then all the questions started about injectors, programmers and tuners, efficiency, etc. This gentleman was truly enjoying the conversation and soaking up the information. During all this Jeff one of the patients at DaVita walks up and asking about getting together to finish his 1997 Dodge fuel solenoid issue. I was getting from two people now. Jeff had to get in for his appointment and left. It was on the cool side out there I offered to let him go for a ride. Since the time I got to the center the engine nearly cooled off completely. Quadzilla did it thing and ramp up which I could see the wheels going in his head "My truck doesn't do that..." Then we left and headed towards the I84 for a blast west. Now as I was heading down the ramp I was pulling fair amount of power and it set him right back in the seat. He was in shock not seen a truck pull that hard. We went out to the Oregon state park and turned around and came back. By that time he was full of more questions. 

This continued on for the entire 3 hours of MoparMom treatment. By that time he was asking if he could bring the truck up to the house and some money and have me start building him a truck similar to what I've got going on. He's wanting to do Quadzilla Adrenaline for sure, RV275 Injectors, BHAF, AirDog 150, W-T ground wire mod and few minor things to the truck. 

Hopefully, this gentleman will speak up on the forum. He admitted that he is not computer savvy but maybe he will dive in.

• Like 2

Guest 04Mach1

When people find out your handy with tools and you know your sh--stuff they will always seek to find you because they know you'll give sound advice and they'll get perfect trouble free work.

I'm always picky of what I'll work on for side work though. Seems like I always attract the run down piece of junk and the owner gets a bad case of the "since you did" trying to say my repair is causing a totally non related problem. "Ever since you did my injectors my window doesn't roll down".