• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1999 Cummins 2nd Gen Electrical short

Ryan Daugherty

Hey guys,

I always start hear first when I'm researching something on my 99 Cummins. This is my first post, forgive me if I am not posting in right area.

My problem is my batteries die after about 3 days of sitting. Notice my seatbelt light is now on, my radio wont go off with the key, my alarm will not peep when I hit the lock button on the key chain and sometime my wipers and windows stay on when key is off? Please help thanks in advance Ryan

Welcome to the site. It is not so much the wrong place as it is getting more to see it. Wander over to the 2nd generation forums and stick in there and a lot more eyes will get on it. It sounds like might lie with the CTM but I am not one known for his electrical prowess. Again, welcome.