• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

W-T is still with us!

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

I got a PM from @W-T this evening asking me to give him a call. Sad to say that he's lost his home and belongings. He's still got his truck. He wants to let me know as well all of you that his alive and doing well. The fire and its complex nature its created is preventing him from being active on the website at this time. Like I told him we'll keep the light on for him and wait for him to return. 

Glad he's doing ok, it's hard to watch good people get hurt. I suppose we're all living on borrowed time and you just never know what comes next. I guess that's why they say,  most the time you don't know or appreciate what you have till you lose it. Good thing it was only material things that he lost, but like mentioned above I couldn't imagine starting over, that would be tough. 

I wonder if most people had insurance for something like that.

• Like 1