• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

IQuad will not connect to SAMSUNG Bluetooth

int3man

Hi All, on my second Samsung Tablet.  I bought a Samsung Tab A to use and it would not connect to the play store, to download the App.  So I just got a Samsung SM-T113 tablet, Samsung TAB ELITE.  I have upgraded it to the latest Android 4.4.4 and it will not connect to the IQuad V2.  It sees it but will not connect.  What am I missing?  Help please.

Thanks

Michael

1 minute ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I'm sure @Me78569 would know. I remember something being said about Samsung device having problems. 

Yea I'm just wasting monies at this point!  No Fun in that.  What I read was installing the custom tunes so I bought a Micro SD card on Black Friday.  I can download all my Tunes to it.

Edited by int3man

Also another question for the experts.  My Quadzilla has an internal relay that clicks when I connect power to it.  That doesn't make sense for the life of that relay it is always made?  Seems counter intuitive. Why not use the N.C> contacts and activate the relay when required instead of all the time?

Michael

I noticed when I hook my quad up my Samsung tab E, the connection would get weak so to speak and cause a delay in the transmission to the digital guages, or cut out completely. This went one for about a month. One day it would work awesome then the next it would be a pile. So I started to use my Samsung note 9 and I haven't had one problem since. There must be that much of a difference between the 2 bluetooth. Both are 2018 models. That's just my experience 

50 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

Honestly have no idea, I didn't deal with any of the App code or the bluetooth stuff.   I would call Quadzilla.

Crap,  Hoping for an easy one for a change.  Do they have a users forum?  I couldn't find it listed.

Now to report on No Oil Pressure gauge and Low MAP voltage.  Hell of weekend!!

Michael

Edited by int3man