• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Cummins grill emblem.

Hello! I have purchased the normal chrome and black Cummins C grill emblem stick in before. Whenever I purchased it I figured I wouldn’t ever replace it again so I didn’t get the metal, bolt on emblem. Does anyone have a link to where I can purchase the bolt on style Cummins grill badge? I am really looking for a reusable badge now since I wasted my money once already. 

About a year ago, around this time actually, I ordered a Cummins chrome and black C for my grille. I had the option for an aluminum polished silver that was a bolt in version for $57 or so. So I decided to get the $30ish dollar one figuring I wouldn’t need another one. Well I swapped grilles and searched far and wide for about 2 hours straight for this polished aluminum badge. I can only find 1 black anodized led emblem on eBay that doesn’t fit good. I am wanting the original polished aluminum with black inlay chrome badge I wanted last year. I provided these pictures for reference.

4B9CB44F-CEBB-40C0-91F4-87031CD3517A.png

3C4A41E5-4D06-4BF6-95C9-9F03D6A63A77.png

4B0A2B8F-4664-4719-8609-D5A995B99823.png

Wouldn't you like to 'tweak' your Dodge a little bit ?

How about a re-badge to FARGO ?

Pop the hood to show the folks . . . . 3126B Caterpillar !

Tell them it was a rare 'FX' model.

Only a few were made . . .

Have some fun !

Have nice headlights too :cool: