• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Newbie to IQuad V2 Display questions

int3man

Hi All,

Well I got it started.  IQuad is installed and running and the MAP Sensor is working (Got up to 20 PSI Boost today on test run  :)  ).  So now I want to understand.  

When IQuad starts it installs system setting every time it starts!!!

Can you change the background colors?   I want to make the numbers white and the borders for the numbers Light Blue.  It's hard to see, especially in bright daylight.  I have transition lenses in my glasses and they auto darken.

Thanks!

Michael

Edited by int3man

It does actually it is just a single byte command so you dont see it.  

The load everytime is on purpose, so you can make tune adjustments without the truck connected.  then when you connect to test it will automatically update your changes.  

IE you can tune on your couch and then go out to the truck and it will sync the settings in the currently selected tune.

• Thanks 1