• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Big change in my life...

Mopar1973Man

I don't think anyone want it for free with the amount of work you put in it, without you and few other people on this forum it will fall apart and never be the same anyways. I'm sure Nick is just kidding to cheer you up.

But most definitely alkaline body naturally resists virus, virus likes sugars and low ph. Make body alkaline and eat healthy, it will heal itself. Just remember nothing happens in a day, it took years to get to this point, so it will take time to get better. 

Another crazy theory,  God spoke this place in to existence, that means vibration/frequency has power, so if you tell your self that you are fine every day it will play a role. We're made out of water and dirt/clay and water has been proven to have a memory and is affected by electricity, vibration, frequency even thought, may sound crazy but it's a fact. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Owner
5 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

I'm sure Nick is just kidding to cheer you up.

He had me laughing on the phone. Yes, I did get his joke. 

5 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

But most definitely alkaline body naturally resists virus, virus likes sugars and low ph. Make body alkaline and eat healthy, it will heal itself. Just remember nothing happens in a day, it took years to get to this point, so it will take time to get better.

As for that, I've been trying my best to eat the best I can with all the road time. I typically can resist cold and flu bugs rather well I've got a strong immunity being I only had one minor cold last winter. I'm typically pretty good about keeping up with a multi-vitamin and just trying to eat the best I can on the road.  

6 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

God spoke this place in to existence, that means vibration/frequency has power, so if you tell your self that you are fine every day it will play a role. We're made out of water and dirt/clay and water has been proven to have a memory and is affected by electricity, vibration, frequency even thought, may sound crazy but it's a fact.

I look at it a bit differently. The Good Lord gave me the talent to share with the world. I'm doing exactly that. I see that it will be the family members of the M73M that going help me through this. Basically, see it in reverse. I created the vibration, but the vibrations of the family members here are going to give me the strength to overcome this.  I've already talked to @JAG1 , @IBMobile and @dripley . All these wonderful people have been taking the stress off my mind and allowing me to relax. Again thank you all!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Sucks to hear that kind of news, but hang in thier, wish the best for both you and your mom. I know I’ve had my share of ER and hospital time in the last couple years, not for my self but immediate family members in life threatening situations, A lot of times being  

in a hospital and  looking for ways to pass the time I find myself surfing this site and it’s always been good therapy just to get your mind off of things . It’s good to know you got members close by that’s willing to give a hand 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I understand completely. However it takes a heck of a man to keep doing what your doing and not forget about her. However if your like me ya ain't got a choice either. I hope you can rest when ya can. Just keep ya head up! Sometimes staying busy is a good thing too.  I am here for ya any way I can be. 

• Thanks 1

• Owner

Thank you, sir, for the wonderful comment there. It does take a lot to do what I'm doing. MoparMom is the only family I've got left. No brothers, no sisters. As for Aunts or Uncles I've got some but talk to them since I was a little boy. I'm not even sure if they are still alive. 

You guys (your family too) is more or less my extended family now. There is few of you that I've met in person then there is most likely about 100 of you that I get phone calls on a regular basis. Most of you I've never met but talk to you on the forum or the phone enough times you like family to me. 

• Like 3

Took me a long time to learn that family is just blood sometimes. I got maybe 2 friends but I hold them higher than some of my own family. Like I said I am here for ya. You seem like a hell of a guy and you have helped me every time I had a question.  I truly hope the best for you and Mopar mom!

• Like 1