• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Big change in my life...

Mopar1973Man

Hey Mopar man, just wanted to let you know that September 1, 2018 my wife and I found out that my youngest son (24) has a brain tumor with the help of Stanford and the grace of God his tumor is shrinking down and next month he will do radiation for 6 weeks and hopefully getting back to normal, when I received your reminder to get my tickets I was setting in the hospital with him doing his last round of chemo, so I just wanted you to know that the good lord is out there watching over you as well and I personally will be praying for you and your mom, so stay optimistic, all of us will keep you in our prayers. 

Thanks and take care, 

Richard 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Wish me luck guys. I'm scheduled for Wednesday at 2:15pm to get this scrapped out of me. See you all either that even with a babbling message of stupidity or I'm posting in the morning. I'll let you all know. 

A little babbling stupidity never hurt anyone. I am well versed.

• Haha 1