• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Big change in my life...

Mopar1973Man

4 hours ago, dave110 said:

Will you guys quit showing that dang thing! I'm supposed to get a colonoscopy sometime soon.

Glad your doing well Mike. Praying you keep doing that way. Don't forget to harass the nurses during your stay. That's what they're there for.

HI Mike, Get well soon !! Ihope everything comes out alright! and that you get to have a HappyNew Year!!!!

Dave110,

just tell your doctor what I did.  I told him he was boldly going where no man had gone before!!!

Michael

Edited by int3man
  • Haha 4

Don’t try to force the recovery too quickly.  You were just opened up yesterday.  Be ready to push your recovery a little when the time comes, but you are going to have to let your body rest a few days to recover from yesterday’s trauma to it.  It will be amazing how fast you recover when you look back on this, but right now is “one day at a time” time.

40 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Good luck has come my way. My pathology came back it is NOT muscle invasive cancer. Basically doctor has to go back in a few weeks verify it all gone. Still gotta deal with my right kidney yet. Not sure if it draining properly.

Glad to hear that.  Hopefully good news on the Kidneys next!  We are all pulling for you!!

Michael

On 1/3/2019 at 9:00 PM, dripley said:

I would not worry about a colonoscopy. Thats the other side. Nothing to it. The only thing I did not like is right before they put you out they have you hunker your butt over to the side of the bed. That will make think, but mercifully they put you out right after that. Then its over and you go home known the wiser as to what actually happened. And no, i dont wont a souvenir video. 

I dunno @dripley. Having the 'other side' messed with by a total stranger while I'm knocked out doesn't really appeal to me any better. Guess I'm just 'chicken'

On 1/3/2019 at 10:41 PM, int3man said:

I told him he was boldly going where no man had gone before!!!

That's the thing. I cherish being able to say that. And after the first time you can't say it anymore :duh:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dave110 said:

I dunno @dripley. Having the 'other side' messed with by a total stranger while I'm knocked out doesn't really appeal to me any better. Guess I'm just 'chicken'

That's the thing. I cherish being able to say that. And after the first time you can't say it anymore :duh:

I felt the same you do and did not like it one bit. Other than them positioning me in the bed there was nothing to it, but again it is the thought that kills ya. I remember the first time I had my prostate checked. I told the doctor that I was not going enjoy this. His response was "Neither am I. I am just a lot more used to it than you. Now turn around and drop your drawers." What other choice do you have.

I would have never made it as a woman.

10 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Actually it is cancer. Its not muscle invasive cancer. This means the doctor can shave it off and it will not require my bladder and prostate to be removed.

This very good to hear. Hope you are resting well.

• Staff

Just figured out that I had a location problem on my computer so I'm so glad to be back.  Have a lot to catch up on from all my buds around here.... like coffee wired blood shot eye balls from catching up. 

Mike this is great news that your home and feeling better. I'm So glad. I can't help feeling you are family after the way you've helped me and so many other members of this family.

I want you to know IBMobile can only do indian dance around fires.

• Staff

I like this story about a what great place to be and the surgery and recovery and all, but what about the part where they had a beautiful night nurse doing laps with you so you would get up and exercise?  :thumb1:

• Thanks 1