• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

notifications

• Administrator

@Me78569

Lesson time.

You'll have to login to cPanel and check the email tracking to see if his email address has errors reported. Then the error might explain what is happening like block because of spam or what. If it block because of spam now you have to file to get mopar1973man.com removed from the blacklist. 

I use Gmail don't think that blocks anything

Ok, just checked and all notifications are on hold in a "SPAM" folder that was not there before Dec 6th why oh why does this junk change if it works lets mess with it, this about coincides with the "new look" gmail sorry so it is me or it is the junk I choose to use for email, worst thing is it was on laptop and 2 phones and I still haven't figured out how to get it to be as it was GGGRRRR

now I have notifications from 6th dec and not just from here popping up every few seconds

• Administrator
3 hours ago, wil440 said:

I use Gmail don't think that blocks anything

Actually, Gmail blocks if the DKIM or SPF is missing on the server. I know M73M has both in place.

3 hours ago, wil440 said:

now I have notifications from 6th dec and not just from here popping up every few seconds

Ok, there is a selection to email once a day a full list of notifications. 

https://mopar1973man.com/notifications/options/

• Administrator
1 hour ago, wil440 said:

all down to being forced to use a new version of gmail which puts a lot of stuff in a spam folder which is not really visible

Please don't do this!

This puts the Mopar1973Man.Com on the blacklist and then will prevent all gmail.com user from getting email. Yes sounds weird but Google keeps score of how many are listing the email as spam then eventually puts us in the blacklist and then all members here with a gmail.com account will be denied email including new members trying to register. 

Please go to this link and set what you want for email. Instant, one per day, one per week. Then there is "Only send one email notification for content I follow until I revisit the community" make sure that is checked then it only sends the one time till you return. 

9 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Please don't do this!

This puts the Mopar1973Man.Com on the blacklist and then will prevent all gmail.com user from getting email. Yes sounds weird but Google keeps score of how many are listing the email as spam then eventually puts us in the blacklist and then all members here with a gmail.com account will be denied email including new members trying to register. 

Please go to this link and set what you want for email. Instant, one per day, one per week. Then there is "Only send one email notification for content I follow until I revisit the community" make sure that is checked then it only sends the one time till you return. 

Do what ? I never did anything, new version of gmail made the decision for me, took me a while to figure out what had happened because I don't have the time to spend in front of a computer hence the question, once I'd found where the notification emails were it took a few seconds to add this site to my trusted list and all notifications are now in primary email and NOT in spam where GMAIL put them not me as I said from the start

As I said it was all ok until 6th december (figured this out after finding out what had happened) this coincided with a new version of gmail being forced on users at least here, I had resisted the change as I was up to end user as the old version I was using put next to nothing into spam and was much simpler/easier to use, 6th december end of choice, and end of notification emails as all were being put into spam by Gmail not me which is not easily visible by default, all sorted now as I said