• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New to quadzilla

Unreal Summit

So I just ordered a quadzilla iquad and my question is should I start with a daily tune that I can download from here or just make my own? I won't be using the wire tap so do I need to set the wire tap values to 0 or just leave them alone. Thanks for any help. Also got a fass coming too. 

yep canbus fuel.  

Fueling you really can't hurt anything on stock injectors.  you could run %150 of stock from 0 psi to 30 psi and be just fine.  I call it the S03 tune lol  

as for timing it is hard to hurt anything, but all the tunes I created for the site use a safe timing curve.  The important thing is that timing retards when you get on the throttle at low rpms.  load timing and throttle reduction timing handle that.

• Thanks 1

sounds good.   I never ran the New tuning on a stock injector truck so I dont have a great grasp on how much fuel you can throw at it .  

easy enough to find out, just go WOT from a stop, if you pour blakc smoke then adjust your 0psi setting down, if it is too slow and no smoke adjust 0 psi up.  Do that until you are happy, then build the rest of the tune off tthat starting point.   

Keep in mind you want to use your full throttle range, IE you dont want %20 to feel like WOT,  you want WOT to feel like WOT.  If you have an auto your trans will thank you.

• Like 1

• Owner

When your retarded too deep the engine gets super quiet, power is low and the exhaust smoke becomes more white or bluish in color.

That particular adjustment is for when you from light to heavy throttle at low boost (less than 5 PSI).

Look for my article in the 2nd Gen 24V fuel section. Even Spencer liked it.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok! So my quadzilla came in the mail today.  27° plus 30mph wind but hey I wanted to put my new toy in. Newb question is I left the default tune set for now while I try it out. Will the high ideal kick in after the 30sec wait time? Or do I have to go in and set it? Also what is the ideal turbo timer based on egts? Thanks fellas!