• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla ordering question

codie2379

I am going to order a Quadzilla and would like some input from y’all. Options I see are 4K Adrenaline with Iquadbt for apple or adroid a non 4K model and a non 4K with control pod. What’s the difference between 4K and non 4K ? Android vs apple in reference to your phone preference or desktop? Advantages one way or the other? Anything else I should order when I place the order? Thanks a ton 

• Owner
15 minutes ago, codie2379 said:

a non 4K model and a non 4K with control pod.

4K is more so for extreme racing. Not for the normal person. 

Non-4k is more of your daily driver and can tune to at least 3,700 RPM

15 minutes ago, codie2379 said:

Options I see are 4K Adrenaline with Iquadbt for apple or adroid

Android with Bluetooth... Apple products can't send data over Bluetooth so WiFi has to be used. As for me I typically run headless. No display. I set everything up and run it. No need for display if you got a-pillar gauges. 

17 minutes ago, codie2379 said:

Android vs apple in reference to your phone preference or desktop?

Nothing is done of a PC other than flash updates. The rest of it is all done an on a mobile device. Tablet or cellphone. Like myself, I use my cell phone so when I'm in the city I can lock down the truck to 15% fuel so if someone wanted to steal the truck it only go 15 MPH

4K is only for trucks that are not used in a DD / Towing application AKA a race truck that needs more than 3700 rpm.    %95 of the vp44 trucks out there dont make power above 3500 rpm anyways.  

bluetooth for andriod, which i Prefer as the datalogging is better on the Andriod system.   

On 12/31/2018 at 11:39 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

4K is more so for extreme racing. Not for the normal person. 

Non-4k is more of your daily driver and can tune to at least 3,700 RPM

Android with Bluetooth... Apple products can't send data over Bluetooth so WiFi has to be used. As for me I typically run headless. No display. I set everything up and run it. No need for display if you got a-pillar gauges. 

Nothing is done of a PC other than flash updates. The rest of it is all done an on a mobile device. Tablet or cellphone. Like myself, I use my cell phone so when I'm in the city I can lock down the truck to 15% fuel so if someone wanted to steal the truck it only go 15 MPH

Thanks for the info I appreciate it!! One more question I noticed it has a high idle on it, will your high idle that I already installed interfere with it? Is the high idle on the quadzilla selectable meaning when I want it to high idle can I simply turn it on regardless of temps? Thanks a ton I really appreciate it 

On 12/31/2018 at 12:29 PM, Me78569 said:

4K is only for trucks that are not used in a DD / Towing application AKA a race truck that needs more than 3700 rpm.    %95 of the vp44 trucks out there dont make power above 3500 rpm anyways.  

bluetooth for andriod, which i Prefer as the datalogging is better on the Andriod system.   

Thanks I appreciate it ?