• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Posted (edited)

Ever since I put the smarty s06 on my truck its felt as if my truck falls on its face non stop. What are issues it could be? Also wondering if I should switch to quadzilla.

2003, stage 3 trans afe stage 3 intake. Stock fuel system, and stock injectors/turbo 

Edited by 03Cman

Posted (edited)

The s06 should be fine on a cr truck. A quadzilla isn't great for common rail.

Do you have gauges or have you scanned for codes or done any troubleshooting?

Edited by Me78569

I have boost egt and trans gauges, truck falls on its ***. Idk if I have a corrupt file in my ecm or what, I run it on 2 timing 2 tqm and level 9, if I didnt put out smoke I'd swear my truck didnt have a tune on it lol.

I have had my truck on the laptop while running and everything seems fine

I have no idea. Dont have a gauge for it

When I had it on the laptop they said it was fine. That was 3 months ago when it still felt the same sluggish way