• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Soft line transmission cooling line kit

• 2 weeks later...

Bacon Creek Metal, I did route them close too the stock steel lines, but longer and away from all heat such as the oil pan and turbo housings. 

Thanks yall for the help, and yes wanted a kit but, came out great with y'alls help with fitting size, and working for O'Reilly auto parts too get a good discount on the hose and fittings, took me less than a hour too build and complete demo of original steel lines, then install new soft lines!

• 2 months later...

I've flared the ends of my metal lines and 90% rubber now. Flared ends and clamped on rubber

I do like the looks of the Larry bs lit and that will get rid of the check ball at the cooler

Is Larry bs kit to passenger side block mounted canister to front of the truck and back to tranny.

I dont think I see enough fittings for that.

I've been debating bypassing that block mounted heat exchanger thing or whatever it is. I think it may actually be to warm trans fluid.

2 hours ago, Evan said:

I've been debating bypassing that block mounted heat exchanger thing or whatever it is. I think it may actually be to warm trans fluid.

It actually does both. When it's really hot I've had it help cool the transmission fluid coming out of it before going to my air to trans cooler. 

It's nice in the winter as it helps warm up the fluid, but once the teams temp gets over the engine coolant temp it starts to cool it down to the coolant temp. 

Is it necessarily who knows, but I have hit 220f in driving traffic, and I know it does deep it back down but I don't have a probe after it. My probe is pre block cooler.