• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla v2 installed, now oil pressure gage not working

5.9inline99

Just bought new quadzilla adrenaline v2 with iquad, installed it on my 99, the adrenaline isnt sensing boost, allways says 0 psi, truck made 35psi on my pillar gage before quad install now hard to hit 10psi. and my factory oil pressure gage stays all the way to the low side as if the truck is off. I have gone through all the wiring and cleaned the map sensor, that didnt work, so i unhooked the quad then unhooked batteries for an hour and still no change, not sure where to go from here. Thanks

Ok i took the adr appart, the jumper is correct for a 99, checked the wires over on the adr harnes to make sure they all go to the right plugs they seem good, started the truck to bring it into gararge, ran ok at first 15f and it wasnt plugged in, about 20 seconds in and it starts missing and the motor gets real quiet, try to shut it off and it keeps running with the key out, the dash lights and every thing turned off like normal, so i just put it in 4th and dropped the clutch. now i took it off and put it back to stock still no oil pressure gage, but it did shut off with the key this time. im thinking maybe the quad may have shorted something out, checking fuses now.

Ok i think i found it, oil pressure sensor when pluged in shorts the system, with the oil sensor unlpuged theres 5v at the map sensor, going to put the adr back on leave the oil sensor unpluged and see of the adr will read bost pressure now. Thanks for the help and info guys.

I replaced mine last year with a cheap one and it worked fine until i installed the quad, i dont know if something shorted or it was just cause its a chinese sensor or what, but im gonna do a test run with the sensor unplugged and see if i get boost now