• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quad struggles

ROWlegend

I had no idea I could include the BT module. Yes I agree, you had no way of knowing I had a V2 flash on the Adr module. Unless, it was hooked to a computer where it shows that info. 

I have mixed feedback from the flash to V2 I did yesterday. The black box shows it flashed successful but also shows it had issues. Not sure which line of info to believe.

I'm going to Costco to buy a brand new tablet specifically for the Iquad and nothing else, today. Maybe having a new and dedicated device will solve some issues.

see the conflicting lines 'devcon failed' and 'access denied'

9963120E-FEB4-47A6-B1BD-FFB91CB04112.jpeg

E25D3414-61EA-421A-820F-40DC55EA3F0A.jpeg

Edited by ROWlegend

I honestly don't recognize the Feature Code, but it looks like it programmed successfully. If you can see the feature code, then don't worry about the problem you saw above, that was just the step needed to install drivers so that you could get to the point where you could connect to the Adrenaline. You have connected and successfully updated your module, probably to the version that Nick uploaded here. 

It's Nick's Long Idle flash.

This is what happened when I was disconnecting the BT module from the harness to ship back this time. It came apart completely, all four wires. Odd.

So I will be shipping it back tomorrow. Is there am extension for the BT module wiring where I can run it inside the cab for better connection? Since it's fell apart now would be the time to add 4' of wire, lol.

IMG_20190221_160601724.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...