• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Bosch VE Injection Pump

Darrollr

I am resealing the VE Pump on my brothers 93 12 valve and when I pulled the delivery valves from the distributor head I found some pieces that I did not expect to see. Does anyone else have these little metal piece above the springs? Can anyone tell me what they are called and their purpose? Ive never seen these before and thought that the springs were supposed to be longer with a small washer/shim on top. I have scoured the inter web and can not find them in any pics, diagrams, or parts lists. I’m hoping one of y’all gurus can help me out here. I am also needing torque specs for reassembling the pump. Thanks

622A481E-7AAC-4F84-BA59-B658B654AB34.jpeg

965476FD-11F9-4E39-8306-C375A2331768.jpeg

Edited by Darrollr