• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

P0112 & P1693 With High Idle Switch

If I unplug the high idle harness and plug the factory wiring into the sensors I do not get any codes, plug/hook up the high idle harness I get P0112 INTAKE AIR TEMP VOLTAGE LOW & P1693 DCT DELETEDIN COMPANION JTEC MODULE. Any ideas?

wehn did you get the switch?  This is typically a bad switch, the last batch of switches ( the actual rotatary switch) has a higher rate of bad connections internal to them. 

Put a support ticket in to get it warrantied.  Support@mopar1973man.com

2 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

wehn did you get the switch?  This is typically a bad switch, the last batch of switches ( the actual rotatary switch) has a higher rate of bad connections internal to them. 

Put a support ticket in to get it warrantied.  Support@mopar1973man.com 

Ok Ill put a ticket in, its only a monthm or 2 old thanks.