• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How Do I Know If My Tune is Installed on My Truck with the Quadzilla Adreniline?

TheGreatWhite

So is there anyway to tell if the tune I'm using is uploaded? I know you can check the build date to make sure the V2 is activated, but what about the tune I have selected? I feel like I'm just clicking upload and not really feeling a difference between my performance tune and my daily tune. I apologise but I'm pretty green to all this. Anything helps, thanks!

The process bar should tell you if the setting applied.  

I used to use valet mode power as an indicator.  My daily tune would have %80 valet and my race would have %40 so when you went to level 1 you could feel a huge difference.

Depending on how different your tunes are you might not feel a huge difference.  Once I built my tune I never really switched tunes as my main tune worked across the board.

1 hour ago, Me78569 said:

The process bar should tell you if the setting applied.  

I used to use valet mode power as an indicator.  My daily tune would have %80 valet and my race would have %40 so when you went to level 1 you could feel a huge difference.

Depending on how different your tunes are you might not feel a huge difference.  Once I built my tune I never really switched tunes as my main tune worked across the board.

Like why you press it and apply it? The reason I ask is cause the power level bar is always at 0 and videos I've seen that goes all the way to 10 after a tune is applied.

1 hour ago, Me78569 said:

you adjust power levels using the + and - button on the screen.

The number of levels is set in the tune you load, but each tune you load has settings for each level.

IQUAD1001_Quadzilla1_600x600.jpg

Oh ok! I was wondering how the power levels thing worked! Also, when applying a new tune while driving, does it do it on the fly or do you let off the pedal or what? I can't seem to find that answer either....

2 hours ago, Me78569 said:

on the fly

I suggest you dont do it under load however, just to make things smoother.

So essentially just let off the gas right before it applies? Or apply it and let it do its thing while pulled over?

Edited by TheGreatWhite