• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Days like today lots of snow

Silverdodge

• Staff

MAGA= make America Green again :nono: Them smog dogs wanna outlaw all combustion engines by 2025. Man I can't think of a better way to make most not walk but run over to the Trump side. Next thing is they pushing no cows allowed in America because of gas. Next thing will be an EGR in your hind end

God has his way of teaching the faithless a good lesson..... in the long run the good people will prevail..

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, portlandareae28 said:

this place cracks me up... STIFFEST vehicle smog laws in the country, DROUGHT DROUGHT DROUGHT, yet EVERYONE has sprinkler systems in their yards with green grass (keep in mind I am in the desert, not near the coast)... so we water the grass with water we don't have so THOUSANDS of Landscapers can run around with SMOG EXEMPT lawnmowers mowing all day.........  pretty sure this is the definition of HYPOCRITES... All while the state government pretends California is ahead of the GREEN movement....  

I belive Wa St is up with Ca on car smog police 

25 minutes ago, Mad Bomber said:

I belive Wa St is up with Ca on car smog police 

I just moved from Washington and while they are hypocrites as well, read below.  I moved a little too soon...  :-)

"After 38 years, Washington's emission check program will end Jan. 1, 2020. After this time, vehicle owners will no longer be required to have their vehicle's emissions tested before renewing their registration. Vehicles scheduled for testing in 2019 still need an emission test before they can renew their tabs."

https://ecology.wa.gov/Air-Climate/Air-quality/Vehicle-emissions/Emissions-check-ends

42 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

I've never had to shovel rain.

I haven't shoveled rain, but the rain here has created work for me shoveling dirt that has run down the hill in my yard. 

2 hours ago, 015point9 said:

Wa state smog... (what I understand)...however folks in Puget sound area still smog.  Just going back to old days where some nice folks just got an address outside outside of test area.  

It never changed from that, my buddies in Buckley never had to smog anything.  From what I was told (which could be wrong) is that there will be no more emission testing in the state.

58 minutes ago, portlandareae28 said:

It never changed from that, my buddies in Buckley never had to smog anything.  From what I was told (which could be wrong) is that there will be no more emission testing in the state.

That would be nice.  What a RIP to the public.  

• Staff

Like Dripley says.....'be slow and deliberate' .

It good to think ahead by watching the road where a potential wreck might have occured up around a particular bend etc. This kind of attitude has saved my wife and me a few times in our winter travels.

Edited by JAG1