• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Questions about the IQuad android device

puglyfe

I have an Amazon Fire that I use for the IQuad controls. Last night I loaded the Quad Driver and Quad V2 on my Windows 7 laptop. Followed the instructions in the "How to" post. I'm wondering if something didn't work right. While it was on the command prompt window (black box) I heard relays clicking and the interior chime started going. The keys were not in the ignition at the time. After all was complete I started up the truck and pulled it in to the garage. I noticed the check engine light was on. Then went to shut down the engine, it did not turn off when moving the key to "off". It was at an idle the whole time. I pulled the engine control fuse to shut it down. That may have been a setting in the controller. I was able to restart after replacing the fuse. No check engine and it then shut off with the key as normal.

Today I noticed the boost gauge on the controller shows about 47 lbs all the time. It was normal prior to last night, matching my gauge. I had to disable the boost sensor warning to get the truck to run normally in anything other than power level zero. Now every time I start the truck, the settings on the controller revert to power level zero. Again did not have this problem prior to last night.

I have selected the V2 Dodge 1998-2002 version 2.7 in Vehicle Selection. On the main menu at the top right it shows iQuad 1.9.41.

What is necessary to fix the boost reading and keeping the settings on the controller?

I will pull it off the truck tonight and run through the process again if that will help. Nothing in the quadrillionstaller.pdf mentions disconnecting it from the truck to do the steps. 

While im at it should I also update to the ADRv2.8.4 flash file?