• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Searching for this emblem

I know it's a long shot but I'm wondering if these are still available.  Some of the posts on other sites are from 08 and 2010. And diesel bombers led me here . the guys screenname is diesel_fireman20001 .  There aluminum I believe with what ever color l.e.d behind them . Thanks guys

Picture023.jpg

• Owner
22 hours ago, Thotsmasher said:

I know it's a long shot but I'm wondering if these are still available.  Some of the posts on other sites are from 08 and 2010. And diesel bombers led me here . the guys screenname is diesel_fireman20001 .  There aluminum I believe with what ever color l.e.d behind them . Thanks guys

Picture023.jpg

I remember that back in the day. The member was making these with a lit up LED Cummins lettering. It was short lived and no longer produced as far as I know.

• Staff

DieselFuture you must be young pup. I remember the days when Lee I. Acoka ,(sp.) the CEO of dodge, requested a Cummins be placed in Dodge ram trucks. When they came out I was so envious because I didn't have enough money to buy one when raising three daughters.

As it was the Cummins boosted truck sales to number one position on the Ram trucks and Chrysler was able to pay back the bail out money loaned to them by the Gov't.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, JAG1 said:

DieselFuture you must be young pup. I remember the days when Lee I. Acoka ,(sp.) the CEO of dodge, requested a Cummins be placed in Dodge ram trucks. When they came out I was so envious because I didn't have enough money to buy one when raising three daughters.

As it was the Cummins boosted truck sales to number one position on the Ram trucks and Chrysler was able to pay back the bail out money loaned to them by the Gov't.

I started Selling Dodge Trucks/Cars in '95 Still had some 1st gen diesel trucks on the lot (160hp), I wanted to sell Dodge because of the 2nd Gen body style,with the fenders like the older trucks, which sadly they are working back to a square hood.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Comparing to to some of you here I haven't even been born yet :lmao:ohhh just kidding, I try to be funny when I can.

Be carefull, dont offend the old folks. They tend to get ornery. Some take pills the others carry guns. The chickenator doesn't tell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/18/2019 at 6:39 PM, dripley said:

Emblems aint cheap, but we have some spares. Unfortunately Cummins aint one of them.

20180826_141457.jpg.874ad1e5f8312faebf8e378d88740ca2.jpg

You can send 2 of the powerstroke my way for my ford lol.

Good freind of mine owns a machine shop ,maybe I can get him too give it a shot. Idk I really like them. And he was selling them for 40 bucks .

I stopped at my freinds shop. And hes gonna start working on the computer program to make these . 

If anyone is intrested in them. Me personally I think that's a bad a** piece.  He said the C will protrude a little bit maybe 3/8s as to make the slot for led in back .  They will be  in raw form ,but I think I will by a powder coat gun to do mine black with green led. Any intrest let me know.

On 2/19/2019 at 2:56 PM, dripley said:

Be carefull, dont offend the old folks. They tend to get ornery. Some take pills the others carry guns. The chickenator doesn't tell.

Some of us have had our friends die from old age in our group and we are almost as old as them

1 hour ago, Mad Bomber said:

Some of us have had our friends die from old age in our group and we are almost as old as them

I am surpassing my expectations from when I was smarter than the world. That is the sucky part of life, it ends. Hope I have a big smie on my face when that day comes.

1 hour ago, Mad Bomber said:

I am surpassing my expectations from when I was smarter than the world. That is the sucky part of life, it ends. Hope I have a big smie on my face when that day comes.

It might look like this. A bit stunned but happy.

20180921_193842.jpg.c3c3a7c58f2795563fdf328fccb2e646.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, dripley said:

It might look like this. A bit stunned but happy.

20180921_193842.jpg.c3c3a7c58f2795563fdf328fccb2e646.jpg

Now your'e starting to repeat yourself. It's worse than I thought :lmao:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, dave110 said:

Now your'e starting to repeat yourself. It's worse than I thought :lmao:

My niece gave that to me about 6 months ago when my 2 brothets and sisters got together for the first time since our mother died about 10 years ago. It was a great reunion and we got to honor our 2 great parents. It was much overdue. She was tickled poopless to know the chicken had immortal status here. That puts a smile on my face any day.

A hearty :cheers: to all our families!!! Past and present. Love them all while you can.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, dave110 said:

Amen to that. My brother is all I have left in my immediate family. Time sure moves on.

That it does. Still have my brothers and sisters. Hope to for a while yet.

40 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

@dripley you'll always have the title "Chicken Man" for life here. :thumb1:

I'm just the nut behind the keyboard... :cookoo:

Much appreciated. The niece tickled over the chicken here is priceless. Just shows how far family goes. Blood or other wise.

• Thanks 1