• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

xzt flash win 10

35 minutes ago, Bgtransport624 said:

i have a xzillerator with three position switch 

not v2

My understanding reading thought the flashing guide, is it is the same software and driver for the XZT or Adrenaline

On 3/1/2019 at 3:51 PM, hdpwipmonkey said:

I have the XZT and used the video in the link that Me posted above and it worked like a charm.  I can flash any tune I want on to it.  Of course I had to go buy an Adrenaline so the XZT is just sitting in the garage now... :whistle:

So your saying it's possible. Interesting. I maybe have to dust off the laptop.

48 minutes ago, Towrigdually said:

So your saying it's possible. Interesting. I maybe have to dust off the laptop.

Yep it's possible but I had to follow the video not the PDF.  There are differences between the two and when I followed the PDF it didn't work but when I followed the video it worked. :shrug:

• Like 1

thanks for all the help guys just reflashed the high idle kicked on so i assume it worked so ill let it warm up and see what she does i run this truck as a hotshot dragging about 16000lbs through the mountains any suggestions on tunes i just flashed it with the 2008 tune

ok it will high idle for about 30-60 secs then dies will start back up but high idle then stall again?????????

ok any tune with high idle dies shortly after high idle starts 

put 2001 on it its ideling so far

so warm up attempt 2 keep fingers crossed

44 minutes ago, Bgtransport624 said:

thanks for all the help guys just reflashed the high idle kicked on so i assume it worked so ill let it warm up and see what she does i run this truck as a hotshot dragging about 16000lbs through the mountains any suggestions on tunes i just flashed it with the 2008 tune

ok it will high idle for about 30-60 secs then dies will start back up but high idle then stall again?????????

ok any tune with high idle dies shortly after high idle starts 

put 2001 on it its ideling so far

so warm up attempt 2 keep fingers crossed

I think I saw on here that when it dies like that with the high idle its because the OEM high idle is enabled and they dont work well together.  @Me78569 would know better though. 

3 minutes ago, Bgtransport624 said:

i wasn't aware of oem high idle do u know if you can disable oem high idle or how

Sorry, I cant help with that.  I'd have to use some "Google-Fu" to see if I can find the answer.  Hopefully someone else will chime in. 

Edited by hdpwipmonkey
Well, there you go.  @Me78569​​​​​​​ with the save.

update tunes work great without the high idle tune thanks for the help guys

3000 tune is great at low end with surprisingly low smoke

and last what exactly is the beta1 tune is that what is referred to as the comp tune or 4000 tune are these the same tune postings seem to be vague on this or i just haven't found the right thread yet 

From what I gathered, the 3000 tune is the most aggressive tune and the beta1 is a based off of the 1000 tunes so its not as aggressive, I think that's why I didn't have the stuttering with it like I had with 2000 tunes and 3000_beta.  But that is just a guess, I didn't dive into it and see what it was set up as.