• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

xzt flash win 10

ok when I flashed with the 3000 tune truck was already warm so all was great but once the truckcooled down the 3000 tune also has high idle witch stalls the truck even though the xzt tune features guide says 3000 tune does not have the high idle or engine protection it def does is there a 3000 tune without high idle or maybe someone local to me with a smarty that would be willing to disable my factory high idle

ps manual high idle in off position works fine when engine is warm

can anyone help me with my quadzilla. I got a xzt and been fallowing these steps and have been all over these fourms. when I do step 2 I get devcon failed I tried all sorts of cords and such but nothing seems to fix it. im using the software quadzilla emailed me a couple days ago looks the same as yours. I don't get what im doing wrong I did step 1 a few times

4 hours ago, ShadowRegret said:

can anyone help me with my quadzilla. I got a xzt and been fallowing these steps and have been all over these fourms. when I do step 2 I get devcon failed I tried all sorts of cords and such but nothing seems to fix it. im using the software quadzilla emailed me a couple days ago looks the same as yours. I don't get what im doing wrong I did step 1 a few times

Follow the video in the following link.  Use the video, not the PDF.  There are differences between the two and it don't always work.  Also do the steps exactly as instructed in the video.  I ran the video on my tablet as I did the install on my PC.

Hope this helps.

There are 2 variations of install software.  One for 32 bit windows and one for 64 bit.  Make sure you are using the correct one for your OS.  Other than that, I'm not sure why its not working.  :shrug:

Also, once you get it working make sure you flash an XZT tune to your box not an adrenaline one.  The instructions in the video are for the Adrenaline box but for the driver install portion its all the same.  Once your drivers are installed then head over to the downloads section of the forums here and download the XZT tunes.  Right click on the one you want to flash and click "run as administrator"  and the flash box should come up. :thumbup2:

I tried a bunch of cords and non of them made it make a sound even on another computer. But there is a little red light that comes on in my tuner. I got all the correct tuner files for xzt I got them from quadzilla. But I still cant get past devcon failed 

What version of Windows are you using?

If you reboot your PC then you will have to redo step one to disable signed driver enforcement.  If you don't then the driver wont install.  Did you reboot at all after doing step 1 and before doing step 2?  Also, right click and run as administrator on everything.

I'm having trouble with this also I've read the manual install and followed the steps in the pdf and the video. I'm using a 32 bit windows 10 machine, step 1 goes successfully, but step 2 does not when I run it as administrator it just blinks the black box, but never stays open. So I've tried manually installing the driver via the device manager and its says its updated according to windows, however when I open the tunes folder the to update the module it will not connect with it. I've tried the process multiple times with no results. The xzt does beep every few seconds when plugged in.