• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

wiring up overhead console radio shack switches

I wish I could help because I thought I would have to do this one day and bought the radio shack swithches. When it did happen I found all I had to do was glue the oe switches back together. That was a year and a half ago and the oe's are still going strong.

• Owner

Much easier...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/99-02-Dodge-Ram-Overhead-Console-Map-Light-Wiring-w-Switches-MOPAR-OEM-5013609AA/333030904466?fits=Make%3ADodge&epid=1717868005&hash=item4d8a305292:g:EugAAOSwlkpcSHD~

Look like white to the center contact and the other two go to the outside contact. So no matter what the light bulb has contact to either the yellow in one position and then black in the other position. So yellow being the door pin ground or black being force ground. The pink is the +12V. 

While that is out change the stock bulbs for LED's less heat up there for the switch and everything.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 2