• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

a soggy PNW hello

Brent B3HH

finally made it on here! :)  I have a friend on here already who turned me on to you guys

if my profile doesn't show it, I have a few Dodge trucks and recently bought an 2004.5 with a pile of miles on it....  

little personal info, I don't drink, don't text, don't use Facebook, I am loosing my hair, my trucks are my hobby, my family is my life, my wife is a angel for putting up with me and my hobby, my friends are irreplaceable.

I like to joke around cause life is two short. (but, the above is true :wink:)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Brent B3HH said:

finally made it on here! :)  I have a friend on here already who turned me on to you guys

if my profile doesn't show it, I have a few Dodge trucks and recently bought an 2004.5 with a pile of miles on it....  

little personal info, I don't drink, don't text, don't use Facebook, I am loosing my hair, my trucks are my hobby, my family is my life, my wife is a angel for putting up with me and my hobby, my friends are irreplaceable.

I like to joke around cause life is two short. (but, the above is true :wink:)

May I ask what PNW means? I've been meaning to ask someone but I didn't want to seem stupid. 

• Staff

Welcome to the forum Brent.You are welcome to stop by if you wish.

All supplies of bolts are safely locked up by the wife. Some she buried out back.

As long as there is full hook ups, coffee and a campfire ring everything will be peaceful and happy as pie around here in Beavercreek.

17 hours ago, TheGreatWhite said:

May I ask what PNW means? I've been meaning to ask someone but I didn't want to seem stupid. 

Sorry bout that, no not stupid...  I saw others check in like that and I followed suit.

Owning a Dodge,  i should know by now to lead.... not follow. Lol

15 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Welcome,  we do our best here to help with your truck problems and other minor ailments.

I'm planning on being in Beavercreek the end of April if every think works out.  

Thanks IBM, slumming in the creek eh?  we make a trip first weekend in April to CA for a BBQ in Lodi 

13 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Welcome to the forum Brent.You are welcome to stop by if you wish.

All supplies of bolts are safely locked up by the wife. Some she buried out back.

As long as there is full hook ups, coffee and a campfire ring everything will be peaceful and happy as pie around here in Beavercreek.

Jag1 your in beavercreek also! Small world for sure! If you an IBM do get together, please remember to keep it down after 10p! I fall asleep listening to the news and can't hear it over that Music you kids play these days.... :lol:

10 hours ago, hdpwipmonkey said:

Welcome Brent.  I'm just up to the northwest of you guys in Cornelius.

Right on! We'll have to do a local roundup some day.... and NOT in Portland! Was down there last weekend and my truck won't fit! Lol 

• Sad 1

• Staff
5 hours ago, Brent B3HH said:

I fall asleep listening to the news and can't hear it over that Music you kids play these days.... :lol:

Nothing wrong with a little "Pink Floyd" turned up any time.

1772502230_giphy1(5).gif.73dcb2b84fe58bc5ab371370e8376e69.gif

• Haha 1

• Staff

Moody Blues on my speakers. Yep, we could call a Mopar round up some day. Have to be careful though and do it in a public park or national forest because there were some guys stealing tools at some of the meet and greets which happened at on private property.

• Sad 2

• Owner
14 hours ago, JAG1 said:

because there were some guys stealing tools at some of the meet and greets which happened at on private property

I'll have to personal whip some tail for that... :spank:

14 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Yep, we could call a Mopar round up some day.

West side get together... Hmmm... Depends on the location. 

• Staff
51 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

West side get together... Hmmm... Depends on the location. 

There is a lot of beautiful places up in the Blue Mountains (Ntnl Forest) that aren't crowded. A lot closer to you and MoparMom. :burnout: