• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Body work.....She's getting there

On 4/1/2019 at 9:37 AM, gipperkid said:

Are you going to put the body color over that rhino liner stuff or just leave it as is?

Spraying bc/cc over it yes..the liner fades after a while. 

On 4/1/2019 at 11:36 AM, Bullet said:

I can tell that's alot of work...and I completely understand the ex comment.  Your username cracks me up...I just noticed it.  I live by the pump and dump philosophy myself...life is good! :cheers:

It's actually funny..I travel state to state for work.  And kid you not ,you have chevy girls, ford girls ,dodge girls. I call them Mud Crickets And they stick by it  if your driving what they like your truck is getting you laid lol.I was in bucksport Maine for 2 years and I had my 06 P stroke ,Trust me that was a ford state lmfao.  

This is right on the penobscot river in bucksport.  Beautiful out there.

Screenshot_20180307-192736.png

16 hours ago, Thotsmasher said:

It's actually funny..I travel state to state for work.  And kid you not ,you have chevy girls, ford girls ,dodge girls. I call them Mud Crickets And they stick by it  if your driving what they like your truck is getting you laid lol.I was in bucksport Maine for 2 years and I had my 06 P stroke ,Trust me that was a ford state lmfao.  

This is right on the penobscot river in bucksport.  Beautiful out there.

Screenshot_20180307-192736.png

I hate to say it but that's a good looking Powerjoke.:sofa:  Poor thing had the 6.0...:nono:

Most of my toys were acquired for the sole purpose of getting laid...Viper GTS, Bullet boat, Yamaha R1.  My 2nd gen is the only vehicle I bought for me cuz I love it...but it also gets some attention.  Never have been too keen on marriage...rather have my freedom, $, and the flavor of the month. :thumbup2:

20180820_190801.jpg.773758cd784db72894b4b508ecddf4ac.jpg

20170209_175104.jpg

20171220_172419.jpg

• Haha 1

Bullet...I've owned 6 ford 6.0s.  I get them very low miles. And bulletproof them. Never once had a problem besides injectors.  And that's with hot tunes ,bigger injectors turbo and ect ect towing 15k 20k at 80 90 mph for 3 or 4 states at a time. I love 6.0s best motor ford made, I have a 03 right now I use for work only.  They sound  amazing, pull hard and run harder. I'd like to put a built one in my 2nd gen ?.  I know that is gonna spark a fight lmfao..Just have to catch the 6.0 young like a wife and mold it. And oil changes religiously Lol. It will never let ya down. 

And very nice short bed dude ...hard to find the short bed 4x4 dodges . 

Edited by Thotsmasher
  • Like 1

Lol...no worries I respect your opinion...it's better than mine having owned that many of them.  They are one of my favorite looking trucks...they look badass when lifted and tires like your maroon one!

I love the short beds too...only problem is Dodge didn't make them with a diesel and heavy duty drivetrain.  So if you want one you gotta make it yourself...it used to be a long bed.  Nothing but blood and sweat in the way...just like the project you got going on now. :thumbup2:

20140911_173921.jpg.eb3c4d23c4ed1f63e24a12d293b8f797.jpg

20140911_173905.jpg.f7b538f4b0eeea48393ba69aa3dfc842.jpg

20140916_174135.jpg.54a074b70573919c2bb432b62cc6f7ab.jpg

20140917_184828.jpg.259de1c4fc54db78cf0d7e58000d37d4.jpg

20140926_115251.jpg.933542dcc3c886c62eeaeedfdc5ac948.jpg

20141010_103737.jpg.ff476ef8255e66d4b082ff8b420a8a7a.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, Marcus2000monster said:

What do u mean they didn't make a diesel shortbed second gen? They absolutely did.

Oh sorry...I meant regular cab shortbed diesel.  I know they made extended and quad cabs but no reg cabs unless you wanted a half ton gas...and that wasn't gonna fly.  I only need the one extra seat...:thumbup2:

• Like 1

Same thing I did pretty much...bought a donor gasser short bed with transmission issues for $800 and parted out everything I didn't need for more than I bought the truck for.  It's the only thing mod I ever did that I made money off of...if you don't count the sweat it took. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Bullet said:

Never have been too keen on marriage...rather have my freedom, $, and the flavor of the month. :thumbup2:

Can't say marriage is always fun, the things that come out of it like kids and hopefully someday grandkids, that's what matters the most as you get older. To me that's worth every penny that marriage consumes, along with not having flavor of the month. This world is going to hell in a handbasket, morals and values are diminishing more and more, women are definitely getting crazier, speaking of new generations. I suppose I can see how a lot of people make this choice.

Gmo.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dieselfuture said:

Can't say marriage is always fun, the things that come out of it like kids and hopefully someday grandkids, that's what matters the most as you get older. To me that's worth every penny that marriage consumes, along with not having flavor of the month. This world is going to hell in a handbasket, morals and values are diminishing more and more, women are definitely getting crazier, speaking of new generations. I suppose I can see how a lot of people make this choice.

Gmo.

Well said Dieselfuture...and I respect your opinion.  You are correct about today's women...getting worse by the day.  There is a philosophy (not an organization) called MGTOW which is catching on like wildfire worldwide...I suppose mostly as a backlash to 3rd wave feminism.  I don't claim to be one but we sure do share alot of the same values and thought processes.  

If you found a good woman then you are a lucky man.  As it happens there are very few of those left nowadays.  I have compiled a strong balance sheet in the meantime that I'm certain I would not give any woman a chance to legally take it from me (marriage/divorce)...since courts heavily favor the female in such proceedings.  I suppose life could be better with kids and eventually grandkids but I'm not complaining...life is good! :cheers:

• Like 2

Well said...but I think if I was married I dont think my wife would allow 4k worth of rims and tires as my coffee table in the living room though..???

Ofcourse I could put them in the garage but I what fun is that.

15544215033414354415156263256496.jpg

2 hours ago, trreed said:

@Thotsmasher I've got my eye on an 07 F350 right now to put a 6.7 CR in....  I might have a 6.0 laying around if you want it :lmao:

Pmd...lol

I actually have a 41 ford fire truck that would love that 6.0 come to think about it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Thotsmasher said:

Well said...but I think if I was married I dont think my wife would allow 4k worth of rims and tires as my coffee table in the living room though..???

Ofcourse I could put them in the garage but I what fun is that.

15544215033414354415156263256496.jpg

Pmd...lol

I actually have a 41 ford fire truck that would love that 6.0 come to think about it?

Lmao...yeah that's the beauty of it, you don't even have to ask!  That's a badass coffee table you got there! :thumbup2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thotsmasher said:

Ofcourse I could put them in the garage but I what fun is that

The tire coffee table I can deal with, just not sure about your taste in movies.

• Haha 2

Still need to put my 3inch body and all new body mounts on. And I think my tires will lift it just a tad bit more too.

This winter will be the compound set up....maybe lol.

19 minutes ago, Bullet said:

That's gonna be a beast! 

Hell your truck is pretty tall too dude lol. I like it ,I like it alot lol

Anybody else have no life and likes to troll the bone yards on the weekends lol. 

I did just pick up 2 more rust free fenders though for 50 bucks .?‍♂️

20190406_132228.jpg

20190406_132142.jpg

• Like 1

Lol...you'll love the 3" body lift when it comes time to do power mods.  Valve cover comes right off with no problem and plenty of room to work in there.  I'm just like you, regular projects bore me...I need next level stuff to peak my interest...same goes for women. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/6/2019 at 12:42 PM, Thotsmasher said:

Anybody else have no life and likes to troll the bone yards on the weekends lol

I used to, :whistle2:

Hack buddy of mine worked at 1 for few years, we did some crazy stuff there....  one time the owner let him crush some cars we spend half a day crushing them in weird positions just to see what happens lol, found all kinds of random weird stuff abandoned in cars and trucks, quite a few of them still ran we had some Derby going on few times. Played golf on more than one occasion trying to see who can bust out windows at the distance, it was almost like being in heaven. Yeah it was a shooting range a few occasions too, it was awesome all I can say. 

Edited by Dieselfuture
  • Haha 1

On 4/6/2019 at 10:42 AM, Thotsmasher said:

Anybody else have no life and likes to troll the bone yards on the weekends lol. 

I spent about 4 years part time hauling crushed cars out of wrecking yards.  Loved it.  And since the cars were considered ours when they were in the crush pile we could pull parts sometime.  Was glad I had one of the sleeper rigs since the one without didn't have very good place to haul much.

0706181201b_Burst02.jpg

Edited by Russ Roth
  • Like 1