• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

I found both the Fastcooler transmission coolers and the MagHytec differential cover I installed on my truck to be effective and did what I was looking for... :thumb1:

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 5:52 PM, Dieselfuture said:

I got a fast cooler on one side filter on the other I also have mac high tech rear disc cover with 8 quarts of Amsoil. When I used to tow trailer a lot more often my rear end was pretty warm to the touch, after Hi-Tech cover and double oil capacity it is now warm. So I know it worked for me. As for coolers, I did not measure temperature before I only put the probe in after cooler installation. As for wrapping exhaust with a blanket I made a heat shield and clamped it on. Not sure if it helped but I want to think it did.20160520_180926.jpg.30cb480947cf3d1fae47acff50412d70.jpg20160520_180855.jpg.894b2e073bc891a8821b973d84ad2a08.jpg20160520_180926.jpg.c81c2ba2678d507f4b9ed9e18a54cbec.jpg

Your tranny is almostmas well oiled as mine, externally that is. But under carriage has you beat hands down. The good thing, no rust anywhere.

9 minutes ago, dripley said:

Your tranny is almostmas well oiled as mine, externally that is. But under carriage has you beat hands down. The good thing, no rust anywhere.

Picture is messing with you, it's shiny black paint

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dieselfuture said:

Picture is messing with you, it's shiny black paint

Tricking my with the painted runs and drips. I see how you are now.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dieselfuture said:

Yeah I went pain happy there, I think it still drying 

Sure looked like well seasoned dripping oil to me.

13 minutes ago, dripley said:

You gonna make me want to check it now, you're talking on the filter by exhaust right?

2 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

You gonna make me want to check it now, you're talking on the filter by exhaust right?

Oh yeah. But looking closer they do look like paint drips. Mine is defintely oil. Leaky rear main seal and maybe some blow by from the head. Parking the truck on Monday to pull the head and we will see about the vlow by. 465k on this engine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dripley said:

3 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

Just say that you used oil based paint.

- John

• Like 1
  • Haha 1