• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Interior hardware

Needing specs or something close to the following

- metal dash frame to fire wall screws/bolts I think there's 5 or 6 of them up across the top

-the 2 little nuts that secure the port with all the HVAC vacuum lines, threads onto two little plastic nubs. 

Gonna go to the hardware store fri, I hope someone has an idea on the size at least, pics work too. Thanks fellas! 

Is the frame mount just like a M6 or M8 or some type of machine screw or self tapper? 

I think the nuts for the vacuum pod deal is those thin nut-look-a-like things. Maybe lowes has those? Oriellys?