• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2nd Gen iQuad Help

Jeepman

I am looking for some help with my tune, I am currently running the Economy Tune 7 x .010@320 Bar 1.0.1 the mid range and top end seem to work fine the issue I have is when driving 45-50 and 47RE( rebuilt triple disk billet 1,250 stall) in OD converter locked the engine surges seems to be over fueling slight throttle turbo cleans up with large black smoke and runs fine. Second question I have emailed the data logging, I see many of the features on my main screen and on data log(example boost) but when I export the data shows 0.0 

Thank you for any help 

iQuad-2019-03-16-06.49.11.csv

Edited by Jeepman
Added diagnostic file

20 hours ago, Jeepman said:

I am looking for some help with my tune, I am currently running the Economy Tune 7 x .010@320 Bar 1.0.1 the mid range and top end seem to work fine the issue I have is when driving 45-50 and 47RE( rebuilt triple disk billet 1,250 stall) in OD converter locked the engine surges seems to be over fueling slight throttle turbo cleans up with large black smoke and runs fine. Second question I have emailed the data logging, I see many of the features on my main screen and on data log(example boost) but when I export the data shows 0.0 

Thank you for any help 

IQUAD.xlsx

Iquad 2.pdf Iquad 1.pdf

I added some updated data logs along with screen shots of the IQUAD-iOS device this was taken at the time when the truck was pulsing hard. If i give the truck a slight increase in throttle the truck will clean up quickly I can also turn off the overdrive and it will clean up as well. I would appreciate any assistance 

Edited by Jeepman
added updated file also screen shots

I made the changes suggested above and it made the jumping in 4th OD worse when TQ locked I have to keep the RPM above 1450 RPM I added the mods requested would you mind reviewing and make additional suggestions 

Try this.

Load your current tune with the truck on and connected, go into the tune select menu > new tune (this will copy the existing tune into a new tune) name your tune something like oemtiming

Now set all the timing settings to 0* including rpm settings.   That will make the quad use oem timing.   

Better or worse?

• 3 weeks later...

So I have tried the suggestion above actually loaded up worse with timing set to 0. The main issue is still seems to be loading up when transmission is on OD small throttle increase cleans up worried I am going to run something dumping two much fuel. Tried few local diesel shops and they have no experience with IQUAD and won’t work on it. If anyone in Atlanta Georgia has any local shop experience with this system please post