• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Engine Load % varying randomly

I’ve been having an issue with my truck where most of the time while cruising I’m at around 28-30% engine load and you can just “feel” that the truck is having to work harder to keep going. Other times I’ll be at around 22-24% engine load and the truck just wants to go. It’s not my brakes hanging up as they are never hot and they have new calipers on them in the front and the rear drums don’t do anything anyways (I think the adjuster is rusted so they don’t actually hit the drum ?). I’m leaning towards it being an electrical connection problem but not sure where to start. Anyone’s help or experience is well appreciated!

And yes I have fuel pressure my sensor just randomly took a dump yesterday. 

99F818C7-409B-4B25-85C5-C3F5AF7CB365.jpeg

0D569869-37B5-4E00-8331-7C1DC087A901.jpeg