• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Gallon Trip reset every power cycle

beren

Yep I found the issue,  I went back in to take another look and felt alittle stupid.   hard to spot but simple mistake.   @Quadzilla Marco has the info to fix and rebuild.  

I am not sure what all has been put in place for long term mpg averages, but I see issues with that code as well, but I dont see a sensor for that yet so I am guessing it was never finished.

Edited by Me78569

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/2/2019 at 9:26 AM, Dieselfuture said:

Idk then, mine seem to work fine with older version I posted

OK I feel like usual, you all talking gallon trip and I was thinking total gallon used, so yeah ignore everything I said. 

Glad Nick got it all figured out, I may or may not update, don't really care for gallon trip option for some reason. 

• 3 months later...