• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

LegendaryKing

What are you running for bluetooth hub/router in your truck?

Now days we all have multiple products that work on bluetooth in our trucks but unfortunately our cell phones can only connect to a single bluetooth instance.  What are you guys using as a bluetooth hub/router for your cell phones in your truck?  Does it work with all your aftermarket toys?

Posted (edited)

Buy a better phone. Mine does two Bluetooth at the same time. My LG G5 (Android) hook up automagically with my cheap China made stereo and the Quadzilla at the same time.

Edited by Mopar1973Man

Posted (edited)

@LegendaryKing can I ask if you are using a iPhone?

Just went to the garage and checked. I can hook up to 3 Bluetooth signals all at the same time. 

1. Quadzilla iQuad
  2. Cheap China Stereo listening to music
  3. iRadar Cobra Radar Detector
  4. LetsCom Fitness watch (standby)

Then on the fly select my Bluetooth earbuds without dropping the audio for a quick second as it switches. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, AH64ID said:

IIRC iPhones can have up to 7 Bluetooth connections at once, thou I’ve never tried more than 2. 

One small hitch with Apple devices. Can't pass data on Bluetooth connection. Which is the only limitation Apple devices have that I know of.

Edited by Mopar1973Man

53 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

One small hitch with Apple devices. Can't pass data on Bluetooth connection. Which is the only limitation Apple devices have that I know of.

The Apple OS won't let you pass data, but certain apps will. 

Thou I've never found it to be an issue, as it still does everything via Bluetooth that I ask it to. 

• Thanks 1

• Donation Goals

Mopar1973Man Medical Bills

If you want to donate to Michael Nelson medical bills. Any fund donated here will be directed toward the medical bills and getting them paid. 

10%
    $50.00 of $500.00 Donate Now