• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Cannabis

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Yup. I'm typically hold out till evening time when all jobs are completed. Then I consume my dose of cannabis. Majority is smoked currently but I do have some RSO (Rick Simpson's Oil) for just eating. I'm still doing good bladder and everything is healed up and I'm still rolling. 

Now knowing what I know now. I could of saved my Step Dad (George Krivda) he died in 2004 from Pancreas Cancer. Could of been pounding the cannabis well before and could of gave him a fighting chance. Even my Mother (Rosalie Krivda) she passed away in Feb 2020. Due to kidney failure, bleed flow issues in her legs and then dementia. Now the cannabis could of slowed down the dementia if I would of caught it sooner. Then the one time she did actually smoke with me she enjoyed it. Then next night forgot what it was about. Then didn't want to smoke it again. 

As for my girlfriend she is a long term cannabis smoker as well. She should have pancreas cancer now but all the test come back negative so far. But the enzyme is high for the cancer trigger already. We are now gaining ground and knocking this enzyme down. Normal is 0 to 36. Hers was 116 now down to 96. The cannabis is actual preventing the cancer from starting.

Just remember the Feds made it illegal back in 70's because the doctors wanted to sell more chemo and radiation so the Fed's Knew that cannabis prevents cancer hence one reason it was made a class 1 drug to prevent any testing in the future. If this status changes to any other class than the double blind studies could start. As you can see Fed's do this prevent people finding the truth. No one has ever died from cannabis. Can't overdose on cannabis. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_Substances_Act

To kinda echo what has been said previously. Companies can't make obscene profit off something that can't be patented. Can't patent something that occurs naturally. Not to mention it grows virtually anywhere between the arctic/antarctic circles.

My mother will be very unlikely to have cancer....... She wants to start farming hemp/cannabis now that she is retired, early on disability from the railroad. Louisiana law was passed last year allowing medicinal. It's on the docket in november to allow recreational and private growth.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A friend of mine came to visit me for 2 weeks over the last month. He had never tried marijuana before and he typically takes melatonin to try and sleep. He tried just a little bit about an hour before bed and said that it was the best sleep he has had in years. The kind of sleep where you wake up in the exact same position you fell asleep in and feel refreshed and awake.

I basically stopped smoking about 3 years ago but trying a little with him, I fully agree, amazing sleep. I had forgotten how well it works.

• Like 1

• Owner

Typically that is my method of sleep now. 

Years ago I use to struggle to sleep. You'll find old post of me posting up at 2am, 3am or even 4am. Then I go back to my bedroom watch movies till I dropped dead which was typically 1 to 2 hours before the alarm. Ugh...

Since Dec 2018, I've been smoking cannabis. (Coming up on 2 years) Typically my biggest dose is at night. Typically I don't touch any cannabis in the morning on working days or travel day. I play the day straight shooter. Like today I'm doing remodel our cellar today on the house. Yesterday we worked our :moon: off. Last night I proceeded to pound on the vape pen "Sour Diesel" one of my favorite for the day (Sativa) then @Wet Vette reminded me of the "Pineapple Express" (Indica) swapped carts on the battery. Then since we do have flower we grabded a few bowls of "White Widow" (Indica). I slept into 9:30am this morning. Energy level is good but body soreness is still there. Swap back to the "Sour Diesel" and that has reduced the soreness from about a 4-5 down to 2-3 maybe. Indica is in the couch. Sativa is head high. Much mellower and does not impair your body like Indica will. Sour Diesel tends to be also @Wet Vette favor it helps with her pain levels and keeps her motivated being its is a sativa. 

I've gotten rather fussy about my cannabis products. I typically look for the Sour Diesel or Blue Dream two very nice breeds of flower. Low spice in flavor, not a choking smoke either. Very smooth. "Kush" anything is always good too. There is a few terpenes I personally don't like.

There is earthy toned and shroomy toned cannabis not a good flavor to it. Like a past memory of "Garlic, Onion, Mushroom Cookies". OMG. Nasty flavor very heavy shroomy taste like a old fungus on a tree. Smelled pleasing with strong smell of garlic and onions. I've seen others like this like Perma-Frost is along these lines where it a heavy mint flavor but spice level is high and will make a seasoned smoker choke hard. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1

I have had a glass or two of whiskey and I'll fall asleep nicely, but I always wake up with cotton mouth (with a glass of water next to the bed) and about 2 hours before I wanted to. 

With a good indica, I'll sleep good and most of the time will not have cotton mouth unless I had no water at all. 

I will say, you seem to have quite a tolerance. I used to be able to smoke all day, and the good stuff at that. At this point, I'm sure a bowl of dirt weed would would knock me out for a day. I take one, maybe 2, puffs of the stuff my mother gets and that's it for me. If I have much more, full body trips. Not into that anymore. 

That is in stark contrast to me when I started. Lived in a fairly nice suburban neighborhood and there was a 15m.p.h. corner at one spot, came around it on the way in at 20 just fine. Hotboxed with a friend in the chevy while waiting for another friend to come outside. Went back around the same corner on the way out at ~7m.p.h. and felt like the truck was going to flip, and so did my friend..... it didn't flip. Not my smartest moment, but there was no other traffic at 1am. I have never been pulled over while inebriated, but I have had quite a few tickets over the years when not.

• Owner
22 hours ago, That Guy said:

I will say, you seem to have quite a tolerance.

Give a clue. I bought a 1 gram vape cartridge of Sour Diesel in 24 hours between the two of us down 1/2 a gram. I can smoke a good 2 or 3 bowls after a 1.5 years of smoking.

Last night we were sore been busy. Been working at getting ready for winter time. The food pantry is being rebuilt and restocked. This will be my FIRST winter at home in 5 years. These two room turn completely storage with @MoparMom stuff and other thing. Now clean it all out and sorting stuff. Now the pantry is looking better fresh paint (Kilz) and top coat of interior latex. New shelf boards 3/4" OSB (expensive stuff). Then had @Wet Vette paint them too. 

Now after all that we really didn't eat dinner last night, more or less grazed. I cranked up the pipe with "White Widow" did 2 or 3 bowls of that. Then flip over later to the vape pen with "Pineapple Express". Shortly after that I was out cold. Woke up at 7:30am dry mouth and needing to take a leak. I slept good and hard all night. Feeling good this morning. 

DSCF5087.JPGDSCF5088.JPG

Then the old shelves...That got over 30 years of service but bowed and getting rotten in places.

DSCF5090.JPG

Looking back in the picture archives...

DSCF3661.JPG

Yup... Cannabis was a great helper with controlling pain and helping relax last night. Being today is Saturday I'm not going to do anything. I'm going to enjoy a weekend for a day and relax. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner
11 hours ago, That Guy said:

The new shelves don't look quite as full as the old ones. Makes me wonder where all of the food went. Someone must have been very very hungry.:drool:

Over two truck loads got dumped in the trash. During the time of the last year with mom her eating habits were very basic. Most the can good exploded and leaked on the shelves. Then the boards start rotting and twisting. Now we are slowly restocking. Even dumped out a freeze with goods over 7 to 10 years old. Now the restock is starting. 

12 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I don't see Panda Black Licorice ! :punish:

You won't @Wet Vette doesn't like black licorice... We do, she don't. You might take that up with her too.

Yesterday I took the day off and stayed medicated for the day. Rather relaxing. Now up this morning clear headed and ready to do work but it only Sunday. Might as well get ready for the work week. Time to wash and wax the truck and get thing rolling on the web site. Wrench jobs are slowing down big time with hunting season kicking in. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff
2 hours ago, That Guy said:

Also, I though real licorice was illegal stateside.

Can you tell me why that might be true? Interesting, maybe we are only able buy synthetic stuff, thinking its real.

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Wrench jobs are slowing down big time with hunting season kicking in. 

Not to worry.... they'll be coming back, some of them broken.:thumb1: